Submit a completed SFMTA Block Party Applications Form by (Date TBD)
1. A toolkit that gave them a step by step approach on how to organize their community to produce the best block party ever.
2. The $167.00 fee that the SFMTA charges for a block party was paid for on their behalf.
3. The NEN team came out the day of the event and ran a fun workshop with attendees called “Map Your Resilientville” that helped lay a foundation for the community to create a local disaster plan.
4. The opportunity for representatives from SFFD’s NERT, SFPD’s ALERT, & SF SAFE’s Neighborhood Watch come to the events and reaise awareness of their programs.
5. The chance to celebrate what’s great about their community.